December 29, 2001
Prudential Northwest Properties
5 Centerpointe Drive, Suite 150
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Thank you so much for everything you have done for us in locating our new home. You far exceeded our expectations as a Realtor(R) and we could never have gotten through this without you. We were particularly appreciative of your efforts in the following areas:
• First, since we were moving to Portland from out of state (and with no jobs at the time!), other Realtors(R) we had contacted did not take us seriously and did not return our calls. You stuck with us every step of the way.
• You listened to our likes and dislikes and got a true feel for what we were looking for large rooms, nice area, close to downtown, etc. You were great at doing this over the phone and via email and, as you know, the home truly suits our needs and our lifestyle.
• You were available almost 24 hours a day to address our questions and concerns. Since we were first time home buyers, we know we were not always easy to deal with and we appreciate your continued patience and helpfulness and knowledge of the area and the home buying process.
• Above and beyond the call of duty, since we were not in the area, you were here for the inspections, the closing, even getting the locks changed after the house closed!
• The tours you gave us of the area were so helpful and you really steered us in the right direction. We could have searched for months on our own and have never come up with such a great house match.
Please feel free to use us as a reference and to pass our phone number along to any of your clients. We know that they will not be disappointed.
Steve Beck & Susan Ernst
October 23, 2002
Mr. Mike Lince
Prudential NW Properties
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Dear Mr. Lince;
I just wanted to drop you a note singing the praise of your agents, Margaret and Bob Dorman.
When I was ready to give up hope of ever finding a home I could afford as a single mother they were doggedly pursuing every listing they could find, working long into the nights and weekends. They took it upon themselves to look outside the immediate area I said I was interested in to find something in a comparable neighborhood that was more affordable. When I was tired of looking and once again being frustrated by what my budget could afford THEY NEVER GAVE UP!!! I received a pep talk with every single communication. They were tenacious in their search for a home for my small family.
All their hard work paid off for us. They found us the perfect home! Not only did they find this perfect home that is worth far more than I paid for it, but they held my hand through the entire buying process. Being totally inexperienced when it came to home buying I trusted them implicitly when they gave advice. I could ask them any question and know without a shadow of a doubt I was getting the truth and the best answer for my situation.
They went beyond what a Realtor(R) does for a client, they made me feel like they were friends, which they are and will be forever! The day I was presented with the keys they made it so special for my family. They gave us the most wonderful celebration complete with gifts for the kids and me tailored to our personalities. Their thoughtfulness brought me to tears. They took digital pictures and we spent a wonderful 2 hours in our very own home. Bob even fixed a problem toilet for me while we celebrated!
On move in day they showed up at the new house with pizzas in hand for all of us exhausted movers.
You can bet that if I ever hear of anyone needing help buying or selling a home I will recommend Bob and Margaret Dorman. They are two exceptionally special people!
Lynn J. Butler